It is with great pleasure that we announce the following shortlisted applicants in the Article/Chapter (ECR) Award category:
- Dr Fady Aoun (The University of Sydney) for the article entitled Whitewashing Australia’s History of Stigmatising Trade Marks and Commercial Imagery
- Associate Professor Alysia Blackham (The University of Melbourne) for the article entitled Reconceiving Judicial Office through a Labour Law Lens
- Dr Lisa Crawford (UNSW Sydney) for the article entitled The Rule of Law in an Age of Statutes
- Ms Jacinta Dharmananda (The University of Western Australia) for the article entitled Drafting Statutes and Statutory Interpretation: Express or Assumed Rules?
- Dr Ntina Tzouvala (Australian National University [and The University of Melbourne at the time of application]) for the chapter entitled “And the Laws are Rude … Crude and Uncertain”: Extraterritoriality and the Emergence of Territorialised Statehood in Siam.
We look forward to announcing the shortlisted applicants in the Book Award category in the very near future.