Calling all graphic art students and graduates!
The Council of Australian Law Deans is in search for a logo design to identify Australian law schools that comply with the Australian Law School Standards.
The logo will be used by law schools/faculties on their websites after receiving certification from the Australian Law Schools Standards Committee.
The competition is open to all Australian graphic art students and graduates nationally and the winner will receive a cash prize of $400.
- The logo is required to have one of the following phrases: Certified under the Australian Law School Standards or Australian Law School Standards Certified
- All artwork must be original and not sourced from open access images or programs available on the internet
- A high resolution logo set must be produced in full colour, mono and reverse mono and for digital and print formats (JPG/PNG and EPS).
To apply, email Vi Kacevska, CALD Executive Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Full Name
- Mobile number
- Whether you are a current Student or Graduate Student
- The name of the graphic art course you are currently enrolled in or have recently graduated from
- The current year of the course you are completing (if student) or the year you completed the course (if graduate)
- The name of the university where you are currently studying as a graphic art student or have recently completed study
- Your original artwork – if your artwork is over 10MB, please provide an access link to your cloud storage folder.
Applications close: Tuesday 15 June 2021
Selection of Winner
If the volume of applications is high, a shortlist of applicants will be decided by the members of the CALD Executive Committee. The winner will be selected from the shortlisted applicants by the Deans of Law Schools across Australia.
The winner is expected to be announced on or about 20 July 2021.
Should you have any questions not answered above, please contact Vi Kacevska, CALD Executive Officer, at email@example.com or 0438 422 919.